Bench running ecms

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Jun 15 11:14:41 GMT 1998

>We've even done this to measure/lookat etc engine bits and pieces, although
>you do get a funny look when waltz into the yard with a tape measure,
>multimeter and a handful of car bits :-)

Or worse, you wander the yard for 5-6 six hours and leave with a many pages
full of information, and present one oddball interior part "$5 sir".  For a
while they yard thought I was real slow, incompetent, something like that
until they got the idea of what I'm building.  Now they ask about it
constantly, and even help me find cars with suitable parts.  See, they have
a list on their wall now :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website: