Anyone still playing with Mits coils?

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Mon Jun 15 21:57:34 GMT 1998

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:39:19 -0500, Walter Petermann
<corsaro at brokersys.com> wrote:

>Quite right...the problem was that after the 'half file'
>got through the server wouldn't let me upload another
>file with the same name. The new file is MitsCoilFreq2.gif

Yeah, this brings up a logistics question which now ANYONE can swat me
on, IF it's been recently answered/mentioned. WHO do I post email to, to
ask for a "tidy-up" of garbage files I may have spawned whilst failing
an upload? Is that you, Orin, or someone else?

Gar