Injector Cycling .. where to obtain cheap electronics

mattz at pond.com mattz at pond.com
Wed Jun 17 02:04:31 GMT 1998

>The best bet is to comb flea markets that have vendors of electronic crap.
>I bought a 12V 50A (continuous, 70A peak) power supply for very little
>money.  This is what I test most of my car stuff on.  In fact, in the last
>few car-rewires (older vehicles being restored) I tested the harness end to
>end on the garage floor.  Just didn't turn on all the lights at the same
>time :)

The best place to obtain cheap electronic parts is to contact your local
ham radio club ..
I go to the local ham festavals at leasat 2x a year.. I bought a dual trace
scope for $20.00 (50mhz)
several powersupplies by the pound (yea they are ugly and old but for the
$$ you cant touch it)
They had a "free" pile there also, you put something that looked good and
you got to take something out..
I dumped some old junk rf generators and picked a signal tracer and some
other crap..

cant beat a old hamfeast..

 mattz