Felpro EFI info needed

Matt Beaubien mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 17 04:11:24 GMT 1998

Does anyone have the full poop on Felpro's EFI system? I'm interested in
what it is capable of and how much the different options cost. Specifically,
I would like to know if it is capable of running a 5 cylinder engine,
incorporating a knock sensor, staging injectors, and/or firing individual
coils [hmmm... that reminds me, maybe ION could use Audi coils; probably
lotsa bucks though].

How many people have used Motec systems? It seems that you can get
comparable features in the Felpro for less money.

Is there a contact at Felpro that anyone knows of that I can find out the
above info if no one else knows?

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Matt Beaubien
mbeaubie at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca