Trigger disc orientation help.

Chris Wilson chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com
Wed Jun 17 13:59:16 GMT 1998

In article <35bf1dca.73728718 at santaclara01.pop.internex.net>,  wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:12:12 +0100, Chris Wilson
> <chris at maximum-bhp.u-net.com> wrote:
>
> >There is no distributor trigger,or cam trigger.
>
> I'm a tad puzzled by that first clause. Does your IGN system HAVE a
> distributor at all? I'd like to have that one question/answer nailed
> down before I "step into it" with a tentative explanation for your
> teeth, especially the "fifth element". Heh.

Yes,there *is* a disi fitted,and 2 coils,(cos it's a twin spark,the disi
has 2 centre contacts in the cap,and eight distribution segments,each set
of 4 contacts firing a single plug of the 2 per cylinder.The disi solely
distributes the HT.

> Lemme know this one clue, OK? And if you DON'T actually have a dizzy in
> your system, please confirm that the IGN coils fire the cylinders in
> pairs. OK, two clues, but they're sisters, ifyaknowadamean.

No it's not direct coil fired.There is definitely a disi :-)

Thanks for helping.

--
               Best Regards,
                        Chris Wilson.