MAP clues, anyone

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 17 16:17:33 GMT 1998

One of the CSH Staff members said a 4" bench vise was hungry this
morning and feed it a Baro Sensor (same as MAP, but different).
  Anyway, had some blacks little gizmos, in it.
In the archives they said they were temperature compensated.

I thought they were a strain disc, and changed resistance, when vac
applied.  ?????, what's the electronics for?????.

If temp compensated, why a IAT sensor??.   Are the electronics to
compensate for temp in the strain guage??..

Obvisously CSH, HQ is way over there collective heads on this for the
moment...
Cheers
Bruce     I sent my dues in for Dingbats Anonymous,  ya pal checks in
               the mail...