Absolute truths about EFI

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Jun 17 19:45:07 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> This is the official opinions of CSH, World HQ,  and we
> will now terminal our preaching on such matters.
> Cheers
> Bruce     Also be advised the staff here are working on a
>                a new catagory of sizes for Cone Shaped Hats,
>                total body fitment.
>                Weights 600 lbs and covers you so completely
>                you can't get into trouble when wearing it

Bruce,
	Since I just bought an Oxy-Acetyline torch I have decided
to get one of your total body fitment CSH's. I assume that
it is flameproof and therefore fireproof. Please ship the
total body version and advise me when you have one large
enough to weld in the hat, therefore protecting my garage.

		Ken