Prog 101 and GM EFI (was Re: 747 Timing Connector and misc questions)

Matt Smith msmith at tvi.com
Fri Jun 19 16:34:51 GMT 1998

Hi guys,

I am new to this mailing list.  I am trying to learn more about Fuel injection
so that I can convert my 68 Camaro 454 to either a home-made system, or possibly
retrofit a Ford (EEC-IV) or GM system.

Can you tell me what prog 101 is (and associated URL)?

Also, is there any data around regarding reprogramming a GM EFI computer so that
I could make it applicable to my application above?

I'm sorry if my questions are very basic, but like I say, I am just getting into
this.

Thanks for your help.

-Matt Smith
msmith at tvi.com