Moto SRec and Intel Hex Files

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Jun 20 01:07:55 GMT 1998

Hey all being the lazy programmer that I am, does anyone have routines that
take a buffer and map it to a Intel hex and/or moto srec format. Can be
pretty simple, as the buffer will always start at zero and be no larger
then a 2716 eprom. Or, the simple way to do it. I don't have the format for
either one, that might just do it as I'm guessing since the data is from
zero and contigous.

Help fullfill the idea of software reuse, and lazyness...

Send off the list to avoid the clutter, unless others may find it usefull
as well.

Thanks for anything you might turn up.

Sandy