Problems with Haltech F7 at high RPM's

Matthew Harding mharding at qonline.com.au
Sun Jun 21 04:54:56 GMT 1998

At 02:34  20/06/98 -0700, you wrote:
>We're running a Haltech F7 on a 3 cylinder, 2 stroke motor.  The unit
>bench tests to 9600 RPM (equivalent to 19,200 RPM for 4 stroke motor),
>but starts missing fuel injector pulses in operation at about 7800 RPM.
>Has anyone had any experience running F7 units at these RPM's?
>

>--
>Douglas A. Yip
>Digicon Engineering Inc.
>http://www.digiconeng.com

the injectors are probably running at 100%(+) duty cycle !, they wouldn't
have even closed, and they'd be trying to open again......

What sort of injector pulse width (ms) is it trying to ouput at 7800 + rpm,
under WOT ?

and is it running simultanious or sequential injection ?
Matthew Harding

reply to any of these....

mharding at qonline.com.au
bernie at ronscomputers.com.au