Programming 808

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jun 21 13:48:26 GMT 1998

Well just so nobody gets up in the air about it, Programming 808
will be starting shortly.  Since one of the blokes from oz has been
so nice to share some of the tables/switches/settings, we might as well get
more irons in the fire.  Programming 101 is still going, but
no sense on just sitting on the other info..  Besides it's a change
of pace for the staff here, <g>,LOL........
  Just a quick reveiw for the new folks, the 808 is an ecm used in
australia, on their Holdens.  The 808 just happens to be the same as
a 1227165.  In their application it's TPI, with MAP rather than MAF.
Also, much less code than in the US versions of the 165.
  Again, this will be solely for educational purposes..
Cheers
Bruce      As the CSH Staff was approaching the fork in the road
                going to breakfast this am, there was a new sign that
                said Arcanum, Left, so we turned around and went
                back to World HQ.  What ya supposed they did with
                the town?.