747 Timing Connector and misc questions

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 21 14:10:14 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> >From what I understand it's based on VSS. (enleanment)

So with no VSS, I am getting no decel enleanment, I might have to
implement a VSS sensor in the speedo

> pro M grammer, it's the editing program for the syty proms for the 749
>
> ecm

Why is this program so slow? Will it work for editing the 747 proms? It
really shows you how much stuff is on the prom? WOW blew mw away..Oh
yeah I couldn't find TREPROM at the gn site... I will have to look
again, was it on their FTP site or elsewhere?

--
Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
Fayetteville, North Carolina
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net