747 Timing Connector and misc questions

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jun 21 15:00:39 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Weir <jweir at worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: 747 Timing Connector and misc questions

>Bruce Plecan wrote:
>
>> >From what I understand it's based on VSS. (enleanment)
>
>So with no VSS, I am getting no decel enleanment, I might have to
>implement a VSS sensor in the speedo

Might be easiest to use a speedo inline trigger like what Jags that run
sells, I don't know the URL, offhand.

>> pro M grammer, it's the editing program for the syty proms for the 749
ecm

>Why is this program so slow?

? What program?, if you mean promgrammer ya gotta ask the syty
folks.

 Will it work for editing the 747 proms?

Not at all.  Just a source for info..

 It
>really shows you how much stuff is on the prom? WOW blew mw away..Oh
>yeah I couldn't find TREPROM at the gn site... I will have to look
>again, was it on their FTP site or elsewhere?

Gotta dig, maybe in the archives, at GN

>Jason Weir

Bruce