700R4

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 22 00:52:16 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartman <brianhartman at sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: 700R4

You want to up the line pressure as well as the
>installing an Alto 9 Clutch 3-4 clutch pack

Who's Alto?..

 The line pressure isn't as
>high when you are in OD as it is for D so boosting the line pressure by
putting in a .500 or even the Mondo .521 TV Boost valve is a good option.

Who makes the .521?

>These  mods open into other necessary mods for strength and durability.  I
>have a manual that I wrote describing the best build possible for hard
shifts
>and the best durability.

How would one get a copy of this manual?.  When you say strongest
does that include the electronic valve body job?

>Brian
>73 Cuda 440-6,

AH, 440 six packs--good

Cheers
Bruce          Really tiring day, been dancing all afternoon,  new Pepsi
                    bottle said twist to open, and that twisting didn't
still
                    hasn't opened it.