700R4

Brian Hartman brianhartman at sprintmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:22:21 GMT 1998

I was thinking the same.  You want to up the line pressure as well as the
installing an Alto 9 Clutch 3-4 clutch pack as well as removing the 3-4 load
release spring assemblies from the input housing.  The line pressure isn't as
high when you are in OD as it is for D so boosting the line pressure by
putting in a .500 or even the Mondo .521 TV Boost valve is a good option.

These  mods open into other necessary mods for strength and durability.  I
have a manual that I wrote describing the best build possible for hard shifts
and the best durability.  I help a lot on the ISTA <International Syclone &
Typhoon Asso.> list because our trucks kill the stock tranny which is the
strongest TH700r4 available stock.

Well if ant has questions....

Brian
Sy 1810