700R4

Brian Hartman brianhartman at sprintmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:28:16 GMT 1998

Gwyn Reedy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How may I get access to that manual?

I can send it to you after I d/l the latest SouthPark episode.  The manual ia
almost complete but is done enough for all the mods.  It's about 2 Mb big.  It
has all the places to get all the supplies and the prices you should pay.
You'll save about 300-400 dollars getting the parts yourself.

> I have a 700R4 in the back of my truck
> to be taken to be rebuilt. Would be nice to know the right way for it to be
> done.

What did the tranny come out of?  You may need stiffer springs in some areas if
it wasn't at least a Corvette Tranny.

Talk to you in a bit.  Tell me if you still want the manual and your MB can
handle 2 Mb.

Brian