700R4

Brian Hartman brianhartman at sprintmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:24:12 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

Alto makes the clutch pack available at most Tranny Supply warehouses

>  The line pressure isn't as
> >high when you are in OD as it is for D so boosting the line pressure by
> putting in a .500 or even the Mondo .521 TV Boost valve is a good option.
>
> Who makes the .521?

That is the biggest possible and it is a Darrell Young.  He'll try to talk you
out of it but you have to insist to get it.

> >These  mods open into other necessary mods for strength and durability.  I
> >have a manual that I wrote describing the best build possible for hard
> shifts
> >and the best durability.
>
> How would one get a copy of this manual?.

I can send it to you after I d/l the latest SouthPark episode.  The manual is
almost finished but is complete enough to do it all. It's almost 2 Mb big.

> When you say strongest
> does that include the electronic valve body job?

No but that is simple to do.  They are the same trannies with the same mods
expect for the VB and computer.  One isn't stronger than the other.

> >Brian
> >73 Cuda 440-6,
>
> AH, 440 six packs--good

Yeah but need constant attention.  I'm going to get a BG 1050 Gold Claw.  Those
are BAD!

Talk to you later, send me a mail if you still want the manual.

Brian