Checksum question

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Mon Jun 22 13:19:05 GMT 1998

PB-10 does the traditional checksum for ALL bytes.

GME does it according to the GM rules. Not all bytes are checksum'd. Which
ones are left out varies from year to year.

I don't know about Hex Workshop.

The version of GME I put in Incoming is for the 85 6870 ECM only. It will
not work for any other year.

TK