experimenters box

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon Jun 22 13:28:13 GMT 1998

Been thinking about this one.  Got some time?  Leaving your
ECM case submerged in vinegar should take most of the
coating off.  May take a few days, as vinegar is pretty mild
as acids go.  Also, some sandpaper scuffing first will speed
things up a bit.  Frees you up to untangle harnesses and
stuff.

Shannen