FTP site

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Mon Jun 22 16:54:18 GMT 1998

Jason Weir wrote:

> Who is running the FTP site, it could use a little organization, if you
> don't have the time let me know and I can spend some time making it a
> little easier to get around, per the lists input of course,  Jason
>
> --
> Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
> Fayetteville, North Carolina
> JTW Web pages at http://home.att.net/~jweir
> mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net

I just volunteered for that job.  I'm going to be working on the diyefi
html this week.  What's in store?  The programming 101 project,
converted to html is first.  When I get that done I want to make an
index to all the files on the ftp site, what they are and clickable
links to download them.    The search engine is also broken, I'll have a
look and see if I can fix it.  Also the injector flow bench article that
Bruce scanned.  After that?  Send me suggestions.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
International Meta Systems