700 R docs

Brian Hartman brianhartman at sprintmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:28:45 GMT 1998

Let me edit some sexual comments out of it before I post it up there.
:)  I'm going to put a couple more notes in there because I originally
wrote it for Syclone, Typhoon and Corvette owners that wanted a Race
Prepped tranny but since the audience is larger and has different
starting points and want different ending points, I'll make my
directions more broad but still keep it very informative no matter what
path you choose.  I'll be making annotations to it as I get more hard
parts custom made for our trannies that aren't out on the market yet.

Please be patient with me.  I trying to get my MCSE and I don't have a
lot of time.  Thanx,

Brian