simple analog fuel injection

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Jun 23 05:38:49 GMT 1998

The PIC is a really simple (but powerful) microprocessor. It has only about
35 instructions, a variety of I/O depending on the model (analog too).
Check out Nuts and Volts, or one of the electronic mags, you will see
nothing but these little devices. Lot of simple projects, free assembler,
and low cost programmers.  Prices run from a couple of bucks on up
depending on the options, ram, rom type, etc.  I don't have the web site
but do a search on it. The company that makes them is 'Microchip'. Lots of
good stuff, and in really small packages, so you wont need a 68 pin cpu and
related parts, just the PIC and maybe a scant few other components in its
most basic configuration.

Sandy