Problems with Haltech F7 at high RPM's

Matthew Harding mharding at qonline.com.au
Tue Jun 23 10:17:48 GMT 1998

I knew there was a good reason I wrote 'stop me if i'm wrong'  :)

so, just for my own curiosity....  how many revolutions does it take for
ALL cylinders to fire once?

after a re-think, i assume it would be only 1.....

now, if you are firing the injectors only once per revulution wouldn't this
mean that 1 cylinder would be getting a dose of fuel exactly when it needs
it, and the rest get what's been hangin around in the runner for a couple
of milliseconds ?

the same 1 cylinder get's the fuel injected at the same time everytime?

seems a little strange to me.....

anyways.. I know nothing about 2 stroke engines, apart from the Methanol /
Nitro one I used to have on my radio controlled car  :)
Matthew Harding

reply to any of these....

mharding at qonline.com.au
bernie at ronscomputers.com.au