700R4

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 23 14:48:48 GMT 1998

> Date:          Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:28:46 -0600
> From:          Brian Hartman <brianhartman at sprintmail.com>
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Re: 700R4

Would you have the book "The Zen of Fuel Injection"?
Any metaphysical supplies for increasing high end torque?
Also looking for any books on quantum computing,
or something new similiar to "Tao of Physics"
I could make some Superflow 901a or Clayton ECE 50
meditation tapes, with a little CO insense, I have seen
people almost reach nirvana.
alex