Bench ecms

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 24 02:08:09 GMT 1998

For those working on bench running ecms, or tuning with 8 08, I
have a few 27256A proms.  No charge but for those working with
the 8 08 project.  If they would be a help just tell me, and I'll send a
few.
          e-mail me,   nacelp at bright.net
Cheers
Bruce      Well more problems for the staff here at CSH, HQ.  Went
                to court today about the water skiing on the dirt road
               incident.  Turns out having a beer inna court room is
               considered drinking in public.  EVEN, after they close the
               doors