simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ

Carter Hendricks carterh at crl.com
Wed Jun 24 02:20:04 GMT 1998

At 08:23 AM 6/23/98 +0000, xxalexx at ix.netcom.com wrote:

>A tube design could help smooth out some of the digital
>aspects, people buy alot of high end tube stereo amps,
>since they like the response.

People buy [and build] high end tube amps for a lot of
different reasons.  "Tubey" sound may be the worst
of them.  But tubes can be amazing devices when used
for [low level music signal] analog amplification.

For response, I like mechanical injection if only I could
work out the [diy_efi--see, back on subject!] rack controls...

                                                --Carter