Keep the lights on at CSH

Terry thartman at gte.net
Wed Jun 24 02:57:31 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

..snip...

> >High Tech Performance had some good articles about roll-yer-own EMUs a
> >few issues back, something I'd like to get into more if I could stop
> >Time itself.
> >
> >don't know if this was posted before but it came across another list a few
> >minutes ago
> >anyone see these articles and were the ECUs any good?
> >
> >Clive
>
> I have a subscription to Turbo + Hi Performance.

High Tech Performance is a different rag than Turbo - it will soon be
re-named to GM High Tech Performance (or so the rumor goes)

The aforementioned article on different ECM/PCMs was OK - just
basically a highlight (sales pitch) on the strenghts of each
one.  They (HTP) made it sound like Electromotive was the way
to go (don't shoot the messenger ;)) for the bang for the buck
but for the unlimited budget types - the Motec units were the
ultimate...

T.