simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 24 03:00:54 GMT 1998

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:24:21 PDT, "Sanity Challenged"
<expert_not at hotmail.com> wrote:

>And heaven help you if you haven't kept up with every
>post from the lord and master concerning the mythical ION and EGOR, you
>are told to blow it out your arse if you would like info - or even just
>a guide on where to get the info.
>Now back to our regularly scheduled disection of GM and mythical
>projects that only a selected few will ever be privileged to view the
>results of.

You're right about one thing, Robert. ION & EGOR will ALWAYS be a myth
to YOU, cuz you'll never see them, if I can help it.

You wanna characterize your own puke'ish SLOTH as someone refusing to
help or tell you where the info is, except that in your case in
particular, after we had exchanged email in private and I TOLD you where
in the patents the information could be found, you still insisted on
some kind of time-capsule dump, cuz you "hadn't been keeping up".

It would be one thing if you were like several others that have made the
effort to catch up, because they arrived on the scene late, but YOU
acknowledged you simply "didn't have the time" to go looking in the
patents or archives. Well, OK, so you don't have the time. So someone
ELSE should take the time to "brief" you, as if you were some special
kinda life form? I think NOT. Next time you feel this unloved and
uncared-for, why not just try a lollipop. Suit you to a T.

Gar