Gars Crown Jewels

Sanity Challenged expert_not at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:19:34 GMT 1998

For all that are not on Gar's private mailing list or are new to diy_efi
or who did not pick up on the thread in time.

See the simple list.  It's probably incomplete.  It's all I could troll
up on short notice now that the archives are back up - Thanks Steve.
Read these jewels and you'll be close to the starting knowledge base
needed for ION.

BTW - this is what I asked Gar to publish, with current additions - from
time to time - to keep everyone on the same knowledge base.  And you of
course know what he thinks about that.

Habeneros - not just for breakfast anymore!!