Stamp EFI

Ian Levy ian at mail.dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 14:44:02 GMT 1998

> The question I have is if anyone has/have a basic stamp or PIC to
> control ignition timing as a function of rpm and maybe tps.

Well, the Application Notes at www.microchip.com can usually be cobbled together
to form a working system for most things. There's a few ANs for AD conversion
(one even contains a small RTOS for the PICs!), a couple for PWM generation etc.

They're all free and all come with code. BTW, PICS are *great* little things.
They use 14 bit words, so you can get much more bang for your byte.

		Cheers
			Ian.
--
Dr. Ian Levy, Dept Of Computer Science, University of Warwick, Coventry
  CV4 7AL  eMail: ian at dcs.warwick.ac.uk   SMS/Phone: +44370 428779
     FAX: +44370 429016    Urgent eMail: ian at emobile.co.uk
         Err, that's DOCTOR short, fat bastard to you!