Northstar, 4L60 combo

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 15:10:24 GMT 1998

First the disclaimer: THIS INFO IS PER MY WRECKING YARD FRIEND

okay, now, *assuming* the Northstar has shares the Buick/olds/poncho bolt
pattern on the trans end, your (chev pattern) 700r4 will bolt up using 4 of
the 6 bolts.  The top two bolt locations are different between the Chev & her
GM cousins.  Again, I speak from "boneyard hear-say", and not from evidence
that my own eyes have surveyed..
Anyone else heard/seen evidence to prove or disprove?   (sh*t, I hope I'm
right)
Thanks
GL
Mike V

<< Does anyone have any Northstar experience?  I have access to a Motor.  I