simple analog fuel injection comments from CSH, HQ

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Jun 24 16:36:40 GMT 1998

Bruce -

I am just one step ahead of you on the PIC learning side, but if you are
looking for the ABC's of the PIC, and lots of simple sample code, check out
the books that I mentioned. They were written for the student in mind, lots
of diagrams, etc. I'm sure plenty of other are around too! Stuff on doing
PWM for injectors, etc. Again, these simple functions must be in every book
with a bit of source code. So I would expect that you could do no wrong
with any intro book, then hit the web for the code examples.

Sandy