excelerator pump

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 24 16:43:05 GMT 1998

 I like this idea-  wouldn't have thought of something that simple...  maybe I
can use that in a circuit I am working on...
I find differentiators to be a pain in general (could be just me).

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 06/24/98 09:35:55 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu