(fwd) Go for it

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Jun 24 23:55:56 GMT 1998

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:51:01 -0400, Frederic Breitwieser
<frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com> wrote:

>>I figure the best way to keep this lil creep outta my inbox is to
>>forward every lil scrapOshit he throws my way concerning the my efforts
>>and those of the group. [I trust most of you understand he's tried to
>
>Yes.  That's the solution Gar.  Forward all the crap into the list.  Why
>you are at it, while don't yout attach your windows swapfile to every message.
>
>Knock it off already.  Feel free to hate each other, just hate each other
>privately.

Who the hell made you moderator? He attacked the whole damn group,
asshole, not just ME. Getta clue. Pacifism went out with the 60s. You
can bend over all YOU want, but if HE spams the group, and then
threatens me AND the group in private, then I'm GONNA post it to the
group, whether you dweeb like it or not. Period.

It's just cowardice to look the other way when someone pulls this kinda
threatening shit on the whole bloody group. Go back and read his threat,
bozo, before you tell me to "just go away in private". It's not JUST my
fight anymore. You wanna opt out, fine, then stay out and enjoy the
comfort of the sidelines as a "conscientious objector", but don't tell
me not to defend myself and warn the rest of the group about this
flaming would-be bully.

Geez, no WONDER this group has such a mixed population of good guys and
fuckwits. You wanna stick your head in the sand, Fred, YOU do so in
private.

Gar