Welcome to diy_efi

TWong29770 at aol.com TWong29770 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 01:38:56 GMT 1998

Hello every one, I have just subscribed to listing.  My name is Tom Wong, and
I have been an avid performance enthusiast since high school a long time ago.
My last project was a 1995 supercharged 396 cid LT4 engine that was installed
into my 95 Corvette.  My latest project is a 502 transplant going into a 99
suburban that is presently powered by a rather anemic Vortec 454.

I  was a GM tune-up mechanic for 12 years and was also employed as a GM
warranty rep for a rather short one year.  After getting fried on being
involved with day to day customer complaining I decided to change  careers and
became a electrical engineer designing and building control systems in pulp
and paper mills.

I look forward to interacting with the list.  Presently I am also on the
Vettenet listing.

Tom