not really EFI-related, regarding compression ratio reduction.

Scott Knight sknight at mich.com
Thu Jun 25 19:17:38 GMT 1998

Hey Ed,

> For X amt. of CC's increased in a combustion chamber, how many points of
> compression does this reduce? Or will such a formula not work?

It's very dependant on a couple of things, the most influential being
the original volume of the chamber and the current amount of
compression.  I have a very simple little JavaScript calculator on my
website that you can use anytime.  Just save it to your drive and open
it locally in Netscape if you don't want to have to link up to my
website.  Just point to:

http://www.mich.com/~sknight/js_compression_ratio.html

I have a few others that I wrote just because I was in the mood, but you
will have to go through the main website to find them <g>.  Hope this
helps.

later dates.
Scott Knight  mailto:sknight at mich.com
http://www.mich.com/~sknight IRC:SS396man ICQ:8353618
'95 Black Impala SS
'96 Black K3500 Extended Cab Duallie 7.4L Vortec
'94 Ducati 900SS CR