Northstar, 4L60 combo

Pete Datcuk pdatcuk at snip.net
Thu Jun 25 22:22:30 GMT 1998

  I am quite certain that the Northstar has a bolt pattern all it own.  I
know for a fact that it is different that the standard FWD pattern.  There
are four bolts across the top of the bellhousing, and two more at the very
bottom, unlike any engine/trans combo that I have seen.
  I am in the middle of a swap for my Fiero, and have the engine and the
4L80E Caddy trans.  I also have the stock FWD 5sp trans for the Fiero.  I
will double check this weekend.

Pete Datcuk
Mechanical Engineer
Sewell, NJ
'87 Fiero, some day to be Northstar'ed :-)
Quite a few credits away from that cone shaped hat....