Patent Attorney's Counsel ... We Be FINE

Thomas Matthews Tmatthe1 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 25 23:11:21 GMT 1998

This is really interesting, Gar, because as I read it guys like
Steve Cole of TTS, and perhaps chip places like Hypertech, Faschip,
ADS, etc... ARE breaking the law, while we on the list are free and
clear in our disassembly activities... Is it OK to give away the
info once we have it?
Damn right I love the US of A too, we've got some problems, but we
got it GOOD.(nothing against anyone who lives elsewhere in the world
meant tho)
Tom (CSH HQ worshipper)