PIC's and EST on a GM for traction control

Thomas Matthews Tmatthe1 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 26 02:50:19 GMT 1998

Nope, 1969 Pontiac... thankfully missed the catlytic converter
"revolution" by a few. What's this about bearing sensors? Are they
an OEM app? I do like using OEM parts whenbever possible...
Just think, a 30 year old car with EGOR, EFI, and PIC-TC (anybody
got any ideas for cool names? How about PIC-TiC?)
I like the simplicity of a reading the engine, rather than the front
wheels, but suspect cal would be way off at low rpm's due to
converter slippage...
Tom