SHUT UP

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Fri Jun 26 03:00:16 GMT 1998

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:24:12 -0400, Scott Schaaf <SSchaaf at ERINet.com>
wrote:

>Ya know,,, I was trying to be kind,  I DO understand where you are
>coming from,   I's just that enough is enough.  Why don't you go ahead
>and call the patent office,  turn us ALL in,,, including yourself,  and
>let's get the hell over this crap!!!

So much for your "trying to be kind". If you'd read beyond your NOSE
into the news of the day, you'd see I've already BEEN through the patent
orifice and back again. I EVEN SPENT well over $200US finding out what
the hell is what with this issue, you stupid puke. Geez, yous snot nosed
preppies really take the cake; you claim kindness when you've got your
head up your ass and haven't read thru the course of a days work while
you were out, and NOW you wanna toss up your arms arms and say "I GIVE".
And THAT to the wrong person. I'm on your side, you dip shit. Geez, wake
up long enough to smell the coffee before you start spewing your snot!

Gar