SHUT UP

Scott Schaaf SSchaaf at ERINet.com
Fri Jun 26 05:13:21 GMT 1998

Hey Fred,,,,   This guy is OBVIOUSLY a snot nosed little punk,,, and it
appears the only way to shut him up is to cut him off,,,  Whadya think??

He can't seem to say ANYTHING without being childish about it,  Seems
calling people names is about the only thing he can do.  Seems he has
done a REAL good job at showing his intelligence.  I think the honeymoon
is over, and let's just oust him and call it quits.   Seems like there
is an axxhole in every crowd,  and we seem to have one here big enough
for SEVERAL crowds.

BTW, GAR, I'm a 34 year old motor-head,  Been on the list for SOME TIME
now,  and am NOT a preppy !!  When you get old enough to drive,  maybe
you will chill-out.  ( or maybe after someone hammers your head down OUT
of you AXXHOLE,( hey, you might FINALLY see light, then))  And on the
subject of having my head up my ass,  Maybe you should look around,
Because all you seem to be doing is spitting out shit,  Uh,  WHERE's
YOUR head been??

AXXHOLE mode <off>

P.S.  I appologize to the REST of the group,  and I promise I am done.

If the 'child' wishes to speak to me AND RECEIVE any ind of
acknowledgement,  He should do so IN PRIVATE !!!!!!