Felpro EFI review

Barrett Flowers vette at disknet.com
Fri Jun 26 07:37:04 GMT 1998

Thanks for the review! That was one of the things I was wondering about,
which aftermarket system to get for my Vette, and I think you have
convinced me. I was looking at the Accell system.
All info is greatly appreciated!

--

     -Barrett
vette at disknet.com
     1989 Carroll/S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette
     Paxton S/C, Borla, FX-3/z51/HD Springs, Exorbitant engine mods.
     PBM Racing heads, PBM custom cam, valves, springs, retainers, etc.
     1984 S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette- Mod Engine, leather, TCI 700-R4
     ICQ contact # 6317092   Owner: SCAR PERFORMANCE
     WebPage: http://members.tripod.com/~Barrett_VETTE/index.html
     Don't Forget To WAVE! I am.....
     Southern Indiana, near Louisville, KY
     Member: Ohio Valley Vette Assoc. New Albany, IN