remove request

Jake Sternberg chickens at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 26 09:46:07 GMT 1998

hey, i've moved to a new email account and of course the stupid
listserver isn't cooperating with my requests, and i don't know
who exactly i'm supposed to contact (for human help) so i'll just
post; if the listserver takes it (this address is not on the list)

Can someone give me the email address for the human who runs the
listserver? i need them to manually fix my subscribe info.

Thanks everybody for having to deal with yet another non-EFI related
post. (not that i'm trying to make a point of course)

-jake