ADC

Matthew Harding mharding at qonline.com.au
Fri Jun 26 11:58:37 GMT 1998

At 05:02  25/06/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Matthew:
>There is no reason that you can't build a 5 stage resistor ladder ADC or
>simply mask the lower order bits of an 8 bit ADC. Are you contemplating a 5
>bit computer to process the output or are you just driving a display?
>Lew

For processing the MAP sensor output (0-5v) on a fuel injection system to
be inputed to a Stamp...  also I was thinking the RPM could be measured by
feeding the pulse from the distributer into a frequency to voltage
converter, then into a ADC... unless there is an easier was to convert a
frequency to a digital reading?
Matthew Harding

reply to any of these....

mharding at qonline.com.au