Wiring/ecm pinouts

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jun 26 15:38:08 GMT 1998

Here at CSH, HQ we're running out of hands for getting some things
done.  Just a little assist would go along way on some of this.

Things we have
8cylinder pinouts of the 808  165 (MAF)  730 (MAP)   747
6cyl pinout for the 808  747
4cyl for the 808

Things we need
6cylinder pinouts of a 165 (MAF)  730 (MAP, MAF, Dissy, DIS)  747
4 cyl TBI  165 (MAP)

If ya can scan or type it out please do so we can get some stuff
posted.....  if you can e-mail it to me, we'll get the stuff posted at
332 for a reference for all, and ya never know when onna Sun.,
you might need it........

With all the mention of how to edit the archives, is Steve the only
volunteer?.  I sure wouldn't mind someone stepping to the plate,
and saying ok, I can give a hand.   If no, fine, but don't any say
anything about how slow 808 is, OK.  I will go back to doing it by hand to
save him some time.  Him doing the html, and Jason being on
instant call for the 332 incoming posting, and all the guys helping
with the junkyard hunting, test driving of cars, having a few more
spend just a little time wouldn't hurt at all..
Cheers
Bruce        nacelp at bright.net
I do have a self extracting 7 M version of tne archives for like 2 years
worth to speed it up some.