Archive Search

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 26 16:41:57 GMT 1998

    I cant believe I have a complaint/question about the archives this
soon after you guys have gotten the search thingy working again.  When
using the context search, it responds with the 40 most current postings
with your desired search string.  Well for the guys trying to catch up
and searching for 101 and such it doesn't go back far enough for us to
get all the beginning info? is there any way around this?

--
Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
Fayetteville, North Carolina
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net