Gar the Snot

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Jun 26 22:30:50 GMT 1998

>Hey Fred,,,,   This guy is OBVIOUSLY a snot nosed little punk,,, and it
>appears the only way to shut him up is to cut him off,,,  Whadya think??

If I am the Fred you are asking (I know Fred is such a common name), I'd do
it.  But then I'm arrogant and impatient :)

>BTW, GAR, I'm a 34 year old motor-head,  Been on the list for SOME TIME
>now,  and am NOT a preppy !!  When you get old enough to drive,  maybe
>you will chill-out.  ( or maybe after someone hammers your head down OUT

Actually, aside from his writing style and choice of words like "snot" I
don't think he's a kid at all.  Hostile, angry, lots off issues, but not a
kid.

>P.S.  I appologize to the REST of the group,  and I promise I am done.

I also apologize to the list for my typing behavior.  But I have a filter
setup so its back to business for me.

>If the 'child' wishes to speak to me AND RECEIVE any ind of
>acknowledgement,  He should do so IN PRIVATE !!!!!!

That's the way it should be.  Though I have a filter just not to waste my
time.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website: