Gar the Snot---MAYBE NOT !!!!

Scott Schaaf SSchaaf at ERINet.com
Sat Jun 27 00:15:54 GMT 1998

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> >Hey Fred,,,,   This guy is OBVIOUSLY a snot nosed little punk,,, and it
> >appears the only way to shut him up is to cut him off,,,  Whadya think??
>
> If I am the Fred you are asking (I know Fred is such a common name), I'd do
> it.  But then I'm arrogant and impatient :)
>
> >BTW, GAR, I'm a 34 year old motor-head,  Been on the list for SOME TIME
> >now,  and am NOT a preppy !!  When you get old enough to drive,  maybe
> >you will chill-out.  ( or maybe after someone hammers your head down OUT
>
> Actually, aside from his writing style and choice of words like "snot" I
> don't think he's a kid at all.  Hostile, angry, lots off issues, but not a
> kid.
>
> >P.S.  I appologize to the REST of the group,  and I promise I am done.
>
> I also apologize to the list for my typing behavior.  But I have a filter
> setup so its back to business for me.
>
> >If the 'child' wishes to speak to me AND RECEIVE any ind of
> >acknowledgement,  He should do so IN PRIVATE !!!!!!
>
> That's the way it should be.  Though I have a filter just not to waste my
> time.
>
> Frederic Breitwieser
> Bridgeport, CT 06606
>
> Homebrew Automotive Website:
> http://www.xephic.dynip.com/
>
> "When in doubt, use a bigger hammer"
> -

I don't want to filter him out,, although I HAD thought about it.   THe
last letter he sent was VERY well written,,, NO slamming remarks,,,, and
VERY intelligent.. ( YES, I actually learned ALOT from it,  and was
impressed about what I didn't know about patents/copyrights...)

I just hope it can be back to normal now.

Thanks to everyone for the GREAT information,, I appreciate everyone's
comments, and sharing of info.  This has been the GREATEST group of
people, talking about a good subject, that I think I have seen.

			Keep the great thoughts coming, everyone,
						Scott...