Gar the Snot---MAYBE NOT !!!!

H. J. Zivnak bztruck at email.msn.com
Sat Jun 27 02:48:43 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Schaaf <SSchaaf at ERINet.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, June 26, 1998 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: Gar the Snot---MAYBE NOT !!!!

>I don't want to filter him out,, although I HAD thought about it.   THe
>last letter he sent was VERY well written,,, NO slamming remarks,,,, and
>VERY intelligent.. ( YES, I actually learned ALOT from it,  and was
>impressed about what I didn't know about patents/copyrights...)
>
>I just hope it can be back to normal now.

I couldn't agree more!

In retrospect, the majority of his missives are very well written and very
intelligent. It seems to me that he is the teacher more often than the
student. While there are others on this list of equal of greater mettle,
the group as a whole would suffer a loss.

I am not trying to start a Garfield Fan Club! I have seen in my short time
on this list that patience is definitely not his strong suit, but he is not
the only purveyor of insults and foul language.

Joe