Stamp EFI

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Jun 27 03:01:36 GMT 1998

re: stamp/pic

You do not need to sync the stamp or pic to anything, you just need the RPM
so why bother, just use is as a batched or RSI injector. The halltech syncs
off the distributer, but that is to get the RPM and it just squirts batches
of injectors, not SFI, old style batch. That is not bad, easy to get coded,
tested, and driving. That, after may hours of contemplation, is not the
goal of this list. If it is too easy, it is best left as an exercise. We
seem only to do the stuff that is difficult ;-)

Actually, lets make this something complicated, take a PIC, network 8 of
them (for a V8) have each one sence the intake valve open with a VR sensor,
then sqirt the correct amount of explosive in. Lets add one more controller
as the master, and we can have a system monitor of sorts. This would be
really nice, because I can then run a Cam profile that is different between
cylinders, and not have to deal with the hassle of programming a single
controller type EFI.  ;-)

Sandy
p.s. RSI - Random Sequential Injection, just made it up ;-)